Asian origin multipurpose knife, ideal for chopping, cutting and slicing vegetables and boneless proteins.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Damascus style steel with 33 layers and HRC 60-62 hardness VG-10 stainless steel core.
- Handle: pakka wood
- Knife's edge: 190mm
- Total length: 340mm
- Weight: 215g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.