Oriental style knive set.
This set includes:
- Gyuto 205 mm
- Santoku 175 mm
- Kiritsuke 227 mm
- Blade: Constructed in 3 layers. Japanese AUS-10 steel core, covered with 2 external layers of carbon steel.
- Octagonal handle made of natural wood.
- The outer layers of the blade are made of carbon steel (not stainless steel), it is recommended to cover the blade with a thin layer of vegetable oil after use and store it in a moisture-free place.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.