Deba | Heavy and robust knife, edged on one side, ideal for clean and fillet whole fish. It is also used to cut chicken and meat including thin bones.
- Blade: Stainless steel.
- Handle: Pakka wood
- Knife's edge: 210mm
- Blade width: 63mm
- Blade thickness: 4.2mm
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.