Fillet knife | long thin knife edged on both sides. Ideal for fillet and bone delicate meat or fish.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Consolidated AUS-10 steel (HRC=61) Stain ressitant. Hammered finish.
- Handle: Blue pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 35 mm x 2 mm / Total 335 mm / Weight 182 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.