Gyuto | Japanese versión of the occidental chef knife. Multipurpose knife, ideal for chopping, cutting and slicing vegetables and boneless proteins.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Damascus VG-10 steel core.
- Handle: Keyaki wood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Knife's edge: 210mm
- Blade width: 45mm
- Blade thickness: 3.5mm
- Weight: 148g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.