Gyuto | Japanese versión of the occidental chef knife. Multipurpose knife, ideal for chopping, cutting and slicing vegetables and boneless proteins.
- Blade: Damascus style VG-10 steel core.
- Handle: Pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Knife's edge: 240 mm
- Blade width: 48 mm
- Blade thickness: 2.1 mm
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.