Santoku | The most popular knife in Japan. It’s a multipurpose knife, it is used to cut meat, fish and vegetables. Due to its short blade, it is lighter and easier to control than the traditional chef's knife.
- Swedish stainless steel Sandvik 19C27. Provides a blade with high sharpness retention and rust resistance.
- Laminated and compressed pakkawood handle. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Made in Japan.
- Dimensions: Blade 180 mm / Total 300 mm / Weight 140 g.
- Includes a personalized leather saya
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.