Kiritsuke | Traditional Japanese knife. It can be used to fillet proteins, or to chop and slice vegetables.
- Blade: High carbon stainless steel.
- Handle: Pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: 180 x 44 x 1.8 mm
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.