Nakiri/ usuba | Knife with square point and straight edge that makes it particularly useful for cutting, chopping and slicing vegetables.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Carbon steel Shirogami covered with stainless steel. HRC= 64
- Handle: Natural wood handle with plastic finish. Ergonomic for right-handers.
- Dimensions: 165 mm / Total 310 mm / Weight 151 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- The edge part (5 mm) is made of carbon steel (not stainless steel), it is recommended to cover the blade with a thin layer of vegetable oil after use and store it in a moisture-free place.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.