Nakiri | Asian origin knife designed to work with vegetables, provides straight and clean cuts.
- Blade: High carbon stainless steel.
- Handle: Pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: blade 165 x 50 x 2.1 mm.
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
¿Do you have any questions? Please reach out to us at Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp at +52 (33) 2537 8909, we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions :)