Nakiri/ usuba | Knife with square point and straight edge that makes it particularly useful for cutting, chopping and slicing vegetables.
- Blade: Constructed in 3 layers. Japanese AUS-10 steel core, covered with 2 external layers of carbon steel.
- Handle: Natural wood
- Knife's edge: 170mm
- Blade width: 52mm
- Blade thickness: 2.4mm
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- The outer layers of the blade are made of carbon steel (not stainless steel), it is recommended to cover the blade with a thin layer of vegetable oil after use and store it in a moisture-free place.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
¿Do you have any questions? Please reach out to us at Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp at +52 (33) 2537 8909, we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions :)