Asian origin multipurpose knife, ideal for chopping, cutting and slicing vegetables and boneless proteins.
- Blade: Constructed in 3 layers. Japanese AUS-10 steel core, covered with 2 external layers of carbon steel.
- Handle: Natural wood
- Knife's edge: 170mm
- Blade width: 52mm
- Blade thickness: 2.4mm
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Cover with a thin layer of vegetable oil after every use, and store in a place safe from moisture. Carbon steel rusts easily when exposed to moisture, these special measures will keep it safer from rust.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- Maintain the cutting edge using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.