Nakiri | Asian origin knife designed to work with vegetables, provides straight and clean cuts.
- Blade: High carbon stainless steel.
- Handle: Pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: blade 165 x 50 x 2.1 mm.
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- Maintain the cutting edge using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.
- If you wish to personalize your purchases, let us know what the engraving should be for every product in the notes section at the bottom of your shopping cart page (Maximum 5characters, including spaces)