Petty | Intermediate length knife from 10 to 15 cm ideal for delicate work such as peeling and shaping fruits and vegetables.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: AUS-10 steel core consolidated. (HRC= 60-6) stainless.
- Handle: Blue pakka wood
- Dimensions: blade 140 x 38 mm / Total 260 mm / Weight 110 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.