Asian origin multipurpose knife, especially useful for peeling and slicing fruits and vegetables.
- Blade: Damascus style steel with 33 layers and HRC 60-62 hardness VG-10 stainless steel core.
- Handle: Mahogany pakkawood.
- Made in Japan.
- Dimensions: Blade 150 x 29 x 1.9 mm / Weight 92 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- Maintain the cutting edge using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.
- If you wish to personalize your purchases, let us know what the engraving should be for every product in the notes section at the bottom of your shopping cart page (Maximum 5characters, including spaces)