Sakimaru | Knife with a long, thin blade with a single bevel cutting edge and a rounded tip. Ideal for filleting fish precisely without the need to apply pressure. Mainly used for cutting sashimi.
- Blade: Stainless steel.
- Handle: Pakka wood
- Knife's edge: 270 mm
- Blade width: 32 mm
- Blade thickness: 3.5mm
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.