Santoku | The most popular knife in Japan. It’s a multipurpose knife, it is used to cut meat, fish and vegetables. Due to its short blade, it is lighter and easier to control than the traditional chef's knife.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Carbon steel Shirogami covered with stainless steel. HRC= 64
- Handle: Natural wood handle with plastic finish. Ergonomic for right-handers.
- Dimensions: 160 mm / Total 305 mm / Weight 118 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- The edge part (5 mm) is made of carbon steel (not stainless steel), it is recommended to coat the blade with a thin layer of vegetable oil after use and store it in a moisture-free place.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.