Santoku | The most popular knife in Japan. It’s a multipurpose knife, it is used to cut meat, fish and vegetables. Due to its short blade, it is lighter and easier to control than the traditional chef's knife.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Blade: Damascus style steel with 33 layers and HRC 60-62 hardness VG-10 stainless steel core.
- Handle: Mahoganni pakka wood
- Knife's edge: 180 mm
- Total lenght: 340 mm
- Weight: 215 g
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.