Serbian knife | Heavy and robust knife ideal for chopping big pieces of meat and poultry with bones.
- Carbon steel.
- Riveted handle, made of compressed, laminated pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: Blade 175 x 103 x 4.7 mm/ Weight 440 g.
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- Hand wash and fully dry after each use.
- Cover with a thin layer of vegetable oil after every use, and store in a place safe from moisture. Carbon steel rusts easily when exposed to moisture, these special measures will keep it safer from rust.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- Maintain the cutting edge using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.
The included leather saya can be personalized with your name or initials free of charge.
- If you wish to personalize your purchases, let us know what the engraving should be for every product in the notes section at the bottom of your shopping cart page (Maximum 5characters, including spaces)