Serbian knife | Heavy and robust knife ideal for chopping big pieces of meat and poultry with bones.
- Carbon steel.
- Riveted handle, made of compressed, laminated pakkawood. Provides comfort and moisture resistance.
- Dimensions: Blade 175 x 103 x 4.7 mm/ Weight 440 g.
- Includes a personalized leather saya.
- The blade is made of carbon steel (not stainless steel), it is recommended to cover the blade with a thin layer of vegetable oil after use and store it in a moisture-free place.
- Hand wash and fully dry after every use.
- Do not expose the edge of the knife to direct fire, this can change the properties of the metal.
- Don’t use this knife to cut bones or frozen foods.
- To maintain the quality of the edge, it is very important to sharpen constantly using quality honing steels and whetstones.
- Don’t wash in the dishwasher.